***Logistics Industry Experience Required***
Ally Logistics has been ranked for the second year in a row on the Inc.5000 list of fastest-growing companies, ranking 139th nationwide and 1st in West Michigan for 2020.
Our sales team is looking for an experienced, energetic, and competitive National Account Executive who is willing to go the extra mile for their customers. The National Account Executive will leverage their Ally's network of carriers and their proven track record of success to bring cost-effective strategies and elevated service to their customers.
Ally employees are committed to HUSTLING each day to capitalize on opportunities. In a fast-paced industry that requires high-volume outreach and proactive communication, we're committed to equipping an experienced professional with the tools, support, and supplemental training necessary for early impact and long term success.
What we are looking for:
• 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role within the logistics industry
• A hunter mentality and healthy sense of competition
• Commitment to bringing high levels of customer service and meeting team goals regularly.
• Confidence in your ability to overcome obstacles.
• Strong organizational skills.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Acquire customers via cold calling, email prospecting, social networking, referrals, etc. We assist in providing leads (no territories- available market is virtually unlimited, anyone who ships in the US).
• Collaborate with our Operations and Carrier Sales department to service customer needs.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with your customers.
• Providing quotes and negotiating rates with customers.
• Communicating thoroughly and proactively throughout the shipment process.
• Occasional travel is required (expect around one trip per month).
• Assembling and coaching your support team as your book of business grows.
The National Account Executive will earn a base salary + uncapped commissions. Additionally, our unique compensation plan includes a tiered base salary that increases as your book of business grows.
Realistic first-year income expectations:
1st year: $70,000 - $90,000
2nd year: $80,000 - $150,000
Top sales performers currently earning $200,000+
• Health Insurance Plan
• Dental Insurance Plan
• 401K Plan w/ Employer Match
• Life Insurance Plan (100% employer-paid)
• PTO Plan (3 weeks PTO for new employees)
• Gym Membership Contribution
A cover letter is required, even if it's brief. Tell us why you are a fit