Ally Logistics has been ranked for the third year in a row on the Inc.5000 list of fastest-growing companies, ranking 186th nationwide, #4 in Michigan, and #1 in the Grand Rapids metro for 2021.
Our sales team is looking for an energetic and competitive sales representative who is willing to go the extra mile for their customers. Sales reps will leverage the network of carriers built and fostered by our Operations team to bring cost-effective strategies and elevated service to their customers' shipping/receiving departments.
Ally employees are committed to HUSTLING each day to capitalize on opportunities. In a fast-paced industry that requires high-volume outreach and proactive communication, we're committed to equipping our employees with the training, development, and tools necessary for success.
KEY ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS:
• Hunter mentality. A knowledge that success requires active pursuit.
• Healthy sense of competition. Being able to quickly bounce back from rejection but hating to lose.
• Conscientiousness. Committed to bringing high levels of customer service and meeting team goals regularly.
• Confidence in your ability to overcome obstacles.
EDUCATION: Bachelors Degree Preferred
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Acquire customers via high-volume cold calling, email prospecting, social networking, referrals, etc. We assist in providing leads (no territories- available market is virtually unlimited, anyone who ships in the US).
• Collaborate with our Operations department to service customer needs.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with your customers.
• Providing quotes and negotiating rates with customers.
• Communicating thoroughly and proactively throughout the shipment process.
• Assembling and coaching your support team as your book of business grows.
All Sales Representatives will earn a base salary + uncapped commissions. Additionally, our unique compensation plan includes a tiered base salary that increases as your book of business grows.
Realistic first-year income expectations:
1st year: $50,000 - $80,000
2nd year: $75,000 - $150,000
• Health Insurance Plan
• Dental Insurance Plan
• 401K Plan w/ Employer Match
• Life Insurance Plan (100% employer-paid)
• PTO Plan (3 weeks PTO for new employees)
• Gym Membership Contribution
A successful candidate must possess the following traits/skills-
• A 'Self Starter' personality
• A highly assertive & confident personality
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient with technology
• Ability to accept repeated rejection over the phone and email
• Must be a problem-solver