Reports to: Operations Manager
Team: Tracking Team, Operations Management
Management of Tracking Team
As a Tracking Team Supervisor your primary responsibility is the managing of the Tracking Team.
- Weekly meetings with Tracking Team
- Weekly Operations meeting
- Enforcing KPIs and weekly minimum goals
- Enforcing Company policies | attitudes including but not limited to:
- PTO | Time Off Requests
- Team Player Mentality
- Direct contact for LSS team & assist in LSS training
Management of Workflow
The management of work flow is the number one priority. Maintaining a systematic way to delegate necessary work (ie. customer updates) to Tracking team members and Regional Dispatch Managers when necessary.
- Managing Front and delegation of tasks & continually working on best practices
- Maintaining a short response time for internal communication for yourself and the Tracking Team
- Ensuring department is adequately staffed during peak times
- Maintaining proactive updates
In addition to the management requirements of the position, you will be responsible for additional tracking support on a daily basis.
- Direct point of contact for escalations (both inside and outside the organization)
- Monitoring Fourkites and Macropoint to ensure all tracking requirements are being met
- Ensuring previous loads are up to date in the system
- Continue to work with Tracking Team updating loads, dispatching drivers, and communicating with Sales
Salary Range: 50k-60K